How To Install?
Please Follow the steps :
- Unzip the ump.zip and place it in your opencart directory than cut all files from upload directory and paste in your opencart directory and rename xml file than cut and place it in your opencart directory/system.
- Login admin panel .
- Go to Extensions > Extensions >Modules, and Install Plugin than go to edit and Enable Plugin .
- Go to Extensions > Modifications, and refresh .
Note : If you face any issue in instalation then install OC 3.X.X.X Installation Issue Fixed plugin .
Go to Settings > General Settings. and update your general settings.
- Order Status : Select one of the order status, When order status is same as that UMP commissions and bonuses are insert by this order and also register user as Binary Level user who is join network by the checkout page.
- Want to be mlm customer (optional/Required): Set optional or required
- No Of Levels: Set max level for a MLM user.
- On Checkout page Registration:Enable/Disable On product checkout page register as MLM customer.
- MLM Products:Product Setting.
- Referral Limit:MLM User Referral Limit.
- Plan Option (Price Based/Point Value Based):Set point value based or price based to UMP commissions.
- Product Page Affiliate Link:Enable for create affiliate link of every product page.
Go to Settings > Payout Settings. and update your payout settings
- Join Commission:This amount will be credit in each user’s account and that commission only one time credit in user’s account.
- Referral Commission :This commission Amount is created in user’s account when they add the users in network and who is sponsor that get this amount and this amount would be in fixed or Percentage(if this amount in percent then the percent amount will be calculated from the order total).
- Service Charge :This Amount is debited from user’s total created amount when payout run and this amount would be in fixed or Percentage.
- Tax Deduction :This Amount is debited from user’s total created amount when payout run and this amount would be in fixed or Percentage.
- Cap Limit Amount :Cap limit is prevent the payout amount limit , that prevent the payout amount never be greater to cap limit amount.
Go to Settings > Email Settings. and update your Email settings
- Registration Mail: Trigger a mail when mlm customer will be register .
- Withdrawal Req Mail: Trigger a mail when mlm customer will be withdrawal request .
- Withdrawal pay Mail: Trigger a mail when admin accept request and pay amount .
- Payout Mail: Trigger a mail when payout will be run.
Go to Settings > SMS Settings. and update your SMS gateway details
- Text Local SMS Gateway : Update Your Text Local sms Gateway Details .
- Twilio SMS Gateway : Update your twilio sms gateway details here .
- Plivo SMS Gateway : Update your plivo sms gateway details here .
Go to Settings > SMS Text Setting. and update your SMS settings
- Registration SMS : To send sms when mlm customer will register .
- Withdrawal Req SMS : To send sms when mlm customer will withdrawal request .
- Withdrawal Pay SMS : To send sms when admin accept withdrawal request and pay amount .
- Payout SMS : To send sms when payout will run .
Go to Settings > Royality Bonus Settings. and update your Royality bonus settings
- Royalty Bonus Name : Specify the royalty bonus name whatever you want.
- Total Child Range: Set the minimum pair count and maximum pair count, who have pairs under this range , will be avail for get royalty bonus.
- Pool Percent :If user lies in pair range then that amount will be credit in user,s sponsor account.
- Pool Cap :Pool cap is prevent the royality bonus amount , that prevent the royality bonus amount never be greater to pool cap amount.
Go to Unilevel MLM Plan > Payout Reports
- Payout Report :Binary level payout reports section display all payouts list and here admin can check any payout details like join commission , referral commission , pair commission, bonus & royality bonus details .
Click on action button to view particular payout details.
Go to Unilevel MLM Plan > Withdrawal Reporthere you will see user withdrawal requests.
- Withdrawal Report : Withdrawal Report section display the all withdrawal requests and admin can pay the money by click on pay button .
Click on action - Pay button to Pay amount.
Click on action button to view withdrawal details.
Go to UMP Payout Run > Distribute Commissions.
Calculate Commission :
Before Calculate i remind you the settings-
- Join Commission -> 2%
- Referral Commission -> 2%
- Level Commission -> 5%
- Bonus-> 2Ref : 2rs, 4Ref : 3rs ..etc
- Royality Bonus -> Total child range 1-2 -> 2%, pair range 3-4-> 3% ..etc
- When Register user 3 & user 4 under user 2 And both Purchase a product(99 rs). Lets check commissions and genealogy.
User 2 purchase is 99 and also user 3 purchase is 99.
Referral commission by user 3 is 2% of 500 is:-
same amount by user4
Referral Commission is 1.98+1.98=3.960
JOIN Commission is 0:00 ,because user2 is root user(super user) so he does not need to buy any product.
User 3 and User 4 Parent is User 2.
User 2 is eligible for level 1 commission. click here to check level settings
User 2 get Level 1 commission amount is 2%
User 2 get Level 1 Commission by user 3 is 2% of 99 is:-
Same amount by user4
Level Commission is 1.980+1.980=3.96
User 2 have now 2 referrals (user3 & user4) so according to setting 2Ref:2rs
Bonus is 2.
user2 have 2 downliners (user3, user4) lies in that user range
pair range 1-2-> 2%
Pool Amount is- 1000.
Distributed commission Amount is- 9.92rs.
Total commission is 9.92 , this amount is less that pool cap limit -1000.
If Total commission is greater than Pool cap limit(1000), in this case royalty bonus count on pool cap limit amount.
example : total commission amount is 1200 >1000(pool cap). royalty bonus calculate - 1000*2/100=20 .
Now total commission < Pool cap limit so .
Royality Bonus is 1.98