This module is very easy and helpful for you to create and save particular dates and times for delivery. You can easily create weekends and max no. of delivery days, holidays, and disable dates and time slots just by fill simple details. So the customer can select the date and time slot according to their need. But the best part is that the customer can only select the date and time slot that they wanted to select.
If You are using OpenCart 4.X.X.X version, you need to install Installation Issue Fixed Module.
1. Copy all files/folders to the exact location manually. (Goto step 6)
2. OR with the help of "Extension Installer" below are the steps.
3. Open your admin go to Extensions Tab and click "Extension Installer".
4. Then click on the "Upload" button and select the downloaded folder/directory "deliverydatetime.ocmod.zip".
5. After that go to "Modification" you can see the file below, now click the clear and refresh button.
6. Now go to the Extension Tab and select "Extension" then click on the dropdown menu and select "Module".
7. Then click on the "Install" and "Edit" button then Fill in the details and enable the status and then save it.
General) simply enable the status.
Weekends) Uncheck Sunday & Saturday if you deliver all days, and simply put the min no of days for delivery.
Holidays) Add dates for holidays, if you don't want to deliver the products on the holidays.
Disable) Add dates if you don't want to deliver the products on particular dates.
Time) Add time slot.
Enjoy and Thanks for downloading.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will be able to configure the module for use. Admin can do the following settings-
[*] While ordering the product when the customer goes into the "Delivery Method" the Customer can select the desired "Time and Date".
Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call / WhatsApp: +91-9717478599